Siem Reap City Day Tour:
More than just the location of the famous Angkor Wat, Siem Reap offers incredible sights and is an amazing place to explore by bike. We’ll start by riding from Siem Reap to the 10th century Banteay Srei temple, regarded as the crown jewel of classical Khmer art. After lunch, we’ll continue cycling on secondary and unpaved roads to Preah Khan and visit the temple of the same name, built by King Jayavarman VII. Continue the tour and proceed to Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool, and ride to Banteay Kdei, which is surrounded by four concentric walls. On our way back to the town of Siem Reap, enjoy the beautiful scenery along Cambodia’s countryside roads. The overall cycling distance of this experience is 52 km.
Siem Reap – Banteay Srei – Grand Circuit
By road 31 km
ADHVAN guide will meet you at the hotel for short briefing of the exploration visit.
Start your day with a bicycle ride from Siem Reap to Banteay Srei temple (10th century), regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer art. Dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva, it includes some of the finest stone carvings on earth.
Enjoy Khmer Art visiting the temple.
Later we will have a stop for Lunch.
Neak Pean – Banteay Kdei – Siem Reap
By road 21 km
Ride on secondary and mainly unpaved roads or transfer until Preah Khan. Visit the temple, built by King Jayavarman VII.
Continue to Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool, and ride to Banteay Kdei, also called the “Citadel of Monks’ cells”, which is surrounded by four concentric walls.
Cycle back to Siem Reap town on the small circuit road & and countryside trails.
Return to the hotel with pleasant memories of Grand Circuit Biking Tour of Siem Reap.
END OF THE EXPERIENCE
THE TOUR INCLUDES:-
- SIGHTSEEING TOURS AS STATED IN THE ITINERARY
- PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION AS PER THE ITINERARY
- MONUMENT ENTRY FEE AS PER PROGRAM
- LOCAL ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDES AS PER ITINERARY
- EXPERIENCE THE CONTRASTING SIGHTS OF SIEM REAP BY BICYCLE
- VISIT THE DETAILED BANTEAY SREI TEMPLE
- SEE THE ANCIENT PREAH KHAN AND ITS TEMPLE
- RIDE TO THE STRIKING CITADEL OF MONKS’ CELLS OBSERVE UNSPOILED COUNTRYSIDE SURROUNDINGS
- BOTTLED WATER & COLD TOWELS DURING DRIVES AND SIGHTSEEING VISITS
- APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT TAXES, ROAD TAXES, PARKING AND SERVICE CHARGES
- SURCHARGES FOR OTHER LANGUAGE LOCAL GUIDES
- MEALS NOT MENTIONED IN TOUR INCLUSIONS
- ANY KIND OF PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS TIPS, LAUNDRY, PORTER CHARGES, TELEPHONE BILLS AND ALCOHOLIC & SOFT BEVERAGES ETC.
- CAMERA FEES (STILL OR MOVIE)
- INTERNAL & INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE
- MEDICAL & TRAVEL INSURANCE
- VISA FEE
- ANY SERVICE NOT MENTIONED IN TOUR INCLUSIONS
NOTE: The wet season is not the ideal time for biking. The best season is from November through to April, roughly corresponding to the dry season and the tourist high season. May, June and July need not be a bad time either as it is hard to predict when the rains will come. Biking trip is not recommended during August and September.
Prices are available upon request. Rates may vary based on the time of the year and the number of people traveling. Email us if you’re interested in this particular same day experience. This can further be customized according to your preferences and requirements.